The lightweight yet moisturising, squalane-based serum is supercharged with retinol-booster climbazole to keep it working for longer; enhancing the anti-ageing results.
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Climbazole, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Decylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Lecithin.
1. After cleansing in the evening, massage 4 drops of retinol across the face, neck and décolletage.
2. Follow with your regular Medik8 moisturiser. We recommend Advanced Night Restore, designed to be used after vitamin A.
3. Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant. You should always use a sunscreen in the morning while using vitamin A.
4. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to medik8.co/patch for an in-depth guide to patch testing.
5. Interested in routines & layering?
Intelligent Retinol TR features in our carefully curated regime guide, Hydration Recharge. Click the link for additional product recommendations and easy-to-follow layering advice.