1. Radiant skin: Sleep Glycolic sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal a visibly glowing complexion
2. Refined texture and tone: Effortlessly helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whilst restoring skin’s natural luminosity as you sleep.
3. True 10% encapsulated glycolic acid: The high concentration formula is time-released into the skin overnight to gently deliver optimum AHA power.
4. Healthy Skin Barrier: Sleep Glycolic is non-drying on the skin – keeping our natural protective barrier healthy and strong is key.
5. Complement your in-clinic experience: Ideal to prepare for a first ever peel programme, or to optimise your results between appointments.
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lespedeza Capitata Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.
1. For use 2-3 times a week.
2. After cleansing in the evening, smooth a pea-sized amount of Sleep Glycolic onto the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area.
3. Follow with other serums and night moisturiser.
4. Leave on overnight.
5. Always wear sunscreen the next day after using Sleep Glycolic.
A note on layering; as Sleep Glycolic is a direct acid, it should be the first step in your evening skincare routine. Layer all other serums and moisturisers over this.